Rebecca Goss has taught creative writing at all levels, in a variety of settings, at universities, schools, literary festivals, as well as working with bigger organisations such as The Arvon Foundation.
In 2017, she will tutor a poetry writing course at her local library in Hadleigh, Suffolk. Beginning on January 18th, it will run every Wednesday evening, for ten weeks, ending on March 29th. Aimed at intermediate level, numbers will be kept small, with ten writers, so they can work closely as a group.
More information about the course can be found below:
Writing Poetry – a new course, with tutor Rebecca Goss
Do you write poetry? Would you like to write and work in a positive, constructive atmosphere, enabling you to develop your poetry writing skills? This 10-week course, run by award-winning poet Rebecca Goss, is an opportunity to see your poetry writing progress.
The course will provide:
- stimulating writing workshops designed to create new work
- concentrated time for writing
- development of editing and drafting techniques
- a chance to explore and learn from the work of contemporary writers
- the opportunity to share work with others, helping to develop your critical skills
- regular feedback on your work
- information and discussion of the contemporary poetry scene and routes into publication
Dates: January 18th 2017 – March 29th 2017
Time: Wednesdays 6.30-9.00pm
Location: Hadleigh Library, 29 High Street, Hadleigh, Suffolk, IP7 5SD.
Cost: £375.00 For registration/more info please contact email@example.com